- Ceramic + Shine Technology
- Protective Barrier
- Water beading technology
Armor All® Extreme Shield™ + Ceramic Car Wash makes it easy to get a premium car was at home. The patent pending formula creates a protective barrier on your car. The ceramic coating in this car wash improves water beading and enhances shine, keeping your vehicle clean for longer in between washes.
- Formulated with unique ‘ceramic + shine’ technology
- Vehicles stay clean for longer in between washes
- Thick and rich ‘snow foam effect’ produced when used with foam cannon
- Creates invisible protective barrier for enhanced water beading and repellency
- pH balanced high foaming formula helps remove dirt from vehicle surface without scratching
Armor All® Extreme Shield™ + Ceramic Car Wash can be used on your vehicle’s exterior surfaces – including windows and tires. When using a pressure washer, refer to the user manual to ensure proper usage.
- Rinse car to remove loose dirt.
- Pour 2oz of wash concentrate into bucket and mix with water.
- Work in 4-foot sections and gently agitate foam on the surface.
- Thoroughly rinse each section as you complete.
- Dry with a soft, dry terry cloth, microfiber towel or chamois.
Tips and tricks: For best results, use with the Armor All® Foam Cannon.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Armor All® Car Wash has been thoroughly tested and has been found to be safe for all automotive finishes, including clear coats. This product will add a great shine without stripping the wax on your car.
Armor All® Car Wash is safe on all types of automotive paints and clear coats. Just rinse your car, mix concentrate with water, wash and dry for a great spot-free, streak-free shine.
Armor All® Car Wash does not contain any of these ingredients.
We recommend using Armor All® Car Wash by pouring the wash concentrate into a bucket and mixing with water (using 1 oz. per gallon). After diluting the product, we suggest using a sponge, terry cloth or mitt to wash your car. If you would like to use a pressure or power washer, we suggest that you follow the manufacturer’s instructions, as we cannot provide guidelines for using these tools.
Armor All® Car Wash is ideal for vinyl. For tough stains on convertible tops, try Armor All® Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner or Armor All® Cleaning Wipes for a quick and easy way to clean your car’s fabric surfaces. You can also use Armor All® Original Protectant to clean, protect and shine your vinyl top.
For best results, we do not recommend using Armor All® Car Wash in direct sun or if the surface of the vehicle is hot. This product is ideally used on a cool car, preferably in the shade.
Armor All® Car Wash is most known for its ability to quickly and easily clean your car. This product contains a detergent that is safe on plastic and glass surfaces. If you use the product on household surfaces, including exterior windows and plastic or vinyl outdoor furniture, make sure you test first in an inconspicuous area.
Sure. Just allow the product to come to room temperature and shake well before using.