- Cleans and Disinfects
- Kills 99.9% of SARS-CoV-2
When a regular wipe just can’t get the job done in your vehicle, Armor All® Disinfectant Wipes have a clear, fast drying formula that leaves no dull or sticky residue. They clean and disinfect washable hard non-porous surfaces including glass and car seats.
- One-step cleaner and disinfectant.
- Kills COVID-19 virus* on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Cuts through grease and grime.
- For use in cars, trucks & RVs.
- Safe on glass, plastics, rubber, vinyl and upholstery.
- Streak-free finish
- Fresh scent
- EPA Reg. No. 6836-336-96016
*SARS-Related Coronavirus 2. See virus list on product.
Armor All® Disinfectant Wipes can be used on steering wheels, shifter knobs, seatbelt holders, door handles and other high-frequency touchpoints. For use on hard, non-porous, non-food surfaces. Do not flush.
- TO CLEAN AND DEODORIZE: Wipe surface with wipe. Let air dry. Discard used wipe in trash. Do not flush.
- TO CLEAN AND DISINFECT/VIRUCIDAL* DIRECTIONS: Wipe hard, non-porous surface with wipe until surface is visibly wet. Allow surface to remain wet for 4 minutes. Let surface air dry. If surfaces are visibly dirty, clean first with another wipe before disinfecting. Discard used wipe in trash. Do not flush.
- SANITIZING: To sanitize hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces; wipe surface, using enough wipes to allow treated surface to remain wet for 15 seconds for Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli and Listeria monocytogenes. Let surface dry. For visibly soiled surfaces, clean visible dirt first.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Wipes combine the same great products you are used to, in an easier-to-use format. They contain the same advanced cleaning and protecting agents as you will find in the full line of Armor All® products. Therefore, they will perform as well as other fine Armor All® products.
Armor All® Cleaning Wipes are designed for use on dashboards, vinyl and fabric. They are a convenient one-step cleaning solution for your car’s interior surfaces. However, these wipes are not recommended for painted or glass surfaces.
Armor All® Cleaning Wipes contain dipropylene glycol butyl ether, builders and surfactants.
Armor All® Cleaning Wipes have been specially developed and tested for use on automobile surfaces. They are not recommended for use on any painted or glass surfaces. If used on household surfaces, such as plastic or vinyl, just make sure you test first in an inconspicuous area.
Armor All® Wipes Cleaning and Protectant wipes are guaranteed to stay moist for a year from date of purchase.
Armor All® Wipes offer great solutions for quickly and safely cleaning and protecting your car’s dashboard. Armor All® Original Protectant Wipes not only protect your dashboard against UV damage, but actually help to prevent discoloration and fading over time. Plus Armor All® Cleaning Wipes are specially formulated to safely clean tough, ground-in dirt without drying out, damaging or fading surfaces.
Help & Advice
- Interior Tips
How to clean your car’s vinyl, rubber and leather interiorsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discolored, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.
- Interior Tips
How to clean car upholstery – leather, fabric and carpetKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.