There’s nothing worse than sticky spills and dirty debris in your car – particularly in the driver’s area. Easy to stash in your glove box, these Armor All® cleaning wipes can help you to clean up mess and grime build-up in your vehicle. Our fresh car cleaning wipes remove spills, dirt and dust without leaving behind residue or excess moisture.
- Safely cleans plastic, vinyl and cloth surfaces
- Removes dirt, dust and grime with ease
- Won’t leave excess moisture on interior surfaces or hands
- Fits conveniently in your glove box or drink holder
Our cleaning wipes for your car’s interior are incredibly easy to use, making them a quick and easy option for mopping up spills inside your car. Perfect for use on grime, spills, dirt and dust, our car cleaning wipes take all the effort out of cleaning your car.
- Wipe soiled surface with Armor All® cleaning wipes
- Stubborn stains may require scrubbing.
- For best results, use on cool, dry surfaces.
- Dispose of wipes in trash and do not flush.
Top tip: Pop them in your glove box or drink holder to use them whenever you notice a stain or spill.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Amor All car cleaning wipes for interior have been specially developed and tested for use on automobile surfaces. They are not recommended for use on any painted or glass surfaces. If used on household surfaces, such as plastic or vinyl, just make sure you test first in an inconspicuous area.
Specially formulated to safely clean tough, ground-in dirt without drying out, damaging or fading surfaces, Armor All disinfectant wipes quickly and safely clean your car’s dashboard.
Armor All cleaning wipes are designed for use on dashboards, vinyl and fabric. They are a convenient one-step cleaning solution for your car’s interior surfaces. However, please keep in mind that these wipes are not recommended for painted or glass surfaces.
Our car cleaning wipes for interiors contain dipropylene glycol butyl ether, builders and surfactants.
No, this product is not designed for use on automobile paint. For painted surfaces, try Armor All® Car Wash.
Help & Advice
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discolored, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.