2-in-1 Foam Cannon
- Fun & Easy
- Intense Clinging Foam
With Armor All® 2-in-1 Foam Cannon, you decide! Use with your pressure washer for intense soap cling and maximum coverage, or with your garden hose for a sudsy foam cannon experience!
- Fun & Easy to Use with High-Foaming Results!
- Switch input selector up for pressure washer or down for garden hose
- Turn soap adjust knob clockwise for maximum suds
- No-Adjust nozzle for optimal foam
- Large 40 oz reservoir to easily measure and mix soap & water in
- Includes male garden hose quick-connect; female quick-connect required for non-US threaded hose
- Connect wash gun adaptor for standard garden hose*
*Compatible with standard US hose thread. Water pressure should be 40 PSI or more for optimal results.
- Rinse car with water to remove loose dirt.
- For standard-size vehicles: Add 6 oz. of your favorite Armor All® car wash to the soap reservoir and slowly fill with water to 32 oz. line. For large trucks/SUVs: Add 8 oz. of your favorite Armor All® car wash to the soap reservoir and fill with water to the 40 oz. line. For maximum foam, use undiluted Armor All® car wash concentrate. Attach sprayer to the soap reservoir.
For Pressure Washer: Connect the 2-in-1 Foam Cannon unit to pressure washer wand via ¼” quick connect. Ensure secure connection before using. Switch input selector up to pressure washer setting, pointing towards pressure washer icon, and start your pressure washer. Continue to Step 3.
For Garden Hose: Attach threaded end of Wash Gun Adaptor to garden hose. One attached, connect Wash Gun Adaptor to Foam Cannon via 1/4” quick connect by pulling back collar and releasing to lock in place. Ensure secure connection. Switch input selector down to garden hose setting, pointing towards garden hose icon, and turn water on. Continue to Step 3. NOTE: If not using a standard US thread garden hose, use the included male hose quick-connect. A female quick-connect is required.
- Turn Soap Adjust Knob clockwise for greater soap-to-air ratio and thicker foam.
- Follow Car Wash instructions for use and spray foam on the vehicle, working from top to bottom.
- Use a mitt or sponge to hand wash and lift surface dirt and grime.
- Rinse vehicle with water. Dry immediately with a clean, dry microfiber towel or chamois.
- Clean the Armor All® 2-in-1 Foam Cannon by running water through the sprayer with clean water in the soap reservoir. Allow to dry before storing.
Note: *Works with your gas or electric pressure washer 500-3,500 PSI. 1.4-5.3 GPM flow required for optimal results.
**Compatible with standard US hose thread. Water pressure should be 40 PSI or more for optimal results.