- Easy to use
- Honeycomb Design
- Ultra Absorbent
The Armor All® Synthetic Chamois has a unique honeycomb surface that enables you to glide easily over wet surfaces without sticking to your car’s glass or paintwork.
- Ultra-absorbent synthetic car chamois
- Honeycomb design glides easily over paint & glass
- Fast-drying finish
- Before each use rinse this car chamois in cold water and wring out excess, leaving it moist.
- For best results, instead of using a rubbing action to chamois your car, open the chamois to full size and place (honeycomb side down) flat on the surface, lift the front two corners and pull in a straight line towards you.
- Wring out chamois as it becomes saturated.
- After you chamois your car, rinse chamois with water and wring out excess.
- Always store your chamois moist in this container.
Do not use with hot water, bleach or alcohol-based products. If chamois dries out becoming hard, soak in cold water before use to restore softness. Do not use if chamois is dirty.
For best results: Synthetic Chamois needs to be used a few times before it is fully conditioned.
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend the use of Armor All Microfibre Drying Towels which are very high quality and the ultimate drying products. Our products will leave a smear-free finish on your paintwork and make drying your vehicle an easy task due to their exceptional absorbency.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsGiving your car a premium wash at home can be easier than you think by selecting the best car washing products for your vehicle and knowing how to use them correctly. Read on to discover our at-home car washing tips.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.