- Non-greasy finish
- Renews automotive surfaces
Armor All® Matte Finish Protectant contains UV protection to help block harmful elements and oxidation that can damage, fade and discolour surfaces, providing high quality matte finish protection and leaving a natural finish. Armor All® Matte Finish Protectant is ideal for dashboards where glare can be a problem as well as slowing the ageing process, restoring the look of your car to new.
- Protects against UV
- Matte finish
- Guards against fading and cracking
- Renews and restores
- Cleans and protects vinyl, rubber and plastic
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Apply liberally onto a clean cloth or sponge.
- Wipe evenly over the surface.
- Apply regularly to maintain appearance and protection.
Armor All® Protecting Tip: Previously untreated surfaces may require three successive applications. Allow 30 minutes to penetrate between applications.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.