- Battles bugs
- Removes Grime
With an easy grip design, the Armor All® Bug and Tar Sponge helps remove lingering dirt and everyday grime with ease, banishing sticky stains, pests and tar in minutes to achieve a noticeably clean sheen. Pair this car wash bug sponge with our Bug and Tar Remover spray for the ultimate clean.
- Blue foam easily removes bug and tar from car surfaces
- Yellow sponge for regular washing
- Removes stains without leaving damage
- Ideal for regular maintenance
- Rinse vehicle with water to remove and loosen dirt and grime.
- Rinse sponge prior to use.
- Submerge sponge in car wash.
- Wipe vehicle surface in gentle circular motion.
- Repeat until car has been completely clean.
- Rinse car after cleaning each section.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsGiving your car a premium wash at home can be easier than you think by selecting the best car washing products for your vehicle and knowing how to use them correctly. Read on to discover our at-home car washing tips.
- Exterior TipsYour car’s windows can accumulate dirt and dust particles, road grime, tree sap, water spots, bugs and bird droppings. Knowing how to clean auto glass and how to keep your windshield clean is essential for safe driving.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.