- Lasting Shine
- One-Step Cleaner
- Powerful Foaming Action
Armor All® Tire Foam is specially formulated for the needs of dirty tyres. Based off Armor All’s incredibly successful Protectant range, this one-step tyre foam helps you get rid of the daily mud and muck from tyres.
Users simply spray it on the tyre and then leave it alone. In minutes dirt just floats away leaving the tyre clean, shiny and protected.
- No wiping, no rinsing, no mess.
- Foaming action surfactants lift dirt from the tyre and carry it away.
- Tyres are left with a uniform, lustrous surface.
- Packaged in a convenient aerosol can.
- Treats up to 35 tyres and there’s no need for extra rags or sponges.
Armor All® Tire Foam’s three-in-one formula ensures your tyres are clean, clear and protected with one simple spray:
- Shake well before use. Apply to wet or dry tyres.
- Spray foam 15cm from the tyre in a circular and steady sweeping motion. Ensure full, even sidewall coverage.
- Allow to dry for five to 10 minutes.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
Brake dust and other residue from tyres can spot driveways. To avoid this, rinse driveway immediately after use. For best results, firstly wash excessively dirty or muddy tyres.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All Extreme Tire Shine is formulated to apply to already clean tyres for a high gloss “wet look”. Whilst Armor All Tire Foam is for one-step cleaning, shining and protection.
Depending on the tyre itself and weather conditions, Armor All® Tire Foam can take longer or shorter than expected to complete its work. As it penetrates the tyre’s surface it is levelling and spreading out. In cold or very humid conditions this process can take longer. Soon, your tyre will take on a uniform and shiny look.
Yes. However, remember Armor All® Tire Foam has increased cleaning capabilities designed to carry off dirt. It works best on vertical surfaces where this dirt can run off. Tyres are the best place to use Armor All® Tire Foam. Warning: do not use Armor All® Tire Foam on treads, floors, brakes, cycle tyres, or any other surfaces where slipperiness would be hazardous.
This is a misconception remaining from the time that aerosols were pressurised with CFCs (chlorofluorocarbons). Today, aerosols are packaged with non CFC propellants that do not harm the ozone or environment. Just dispose of the used can according to local requirements.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.