- Semi-Matt Finish
- Triple-Action Formula
Automotive designs have changed dramatically over the years. Shapes have become more sleek and windscreens more angled in an effort to conserve fuel with less wind drag. Under all that angled glass, however, is a larger dashboard area and more direct sun on the dashboard. Armor All has addressed this situation by extending the Protectant line with this easy-to-use matt dashboard spray, which helps reduce windscreen glare and give your car a deep matt shine. All while showcasing the same excellent protective qualities of the regular Armor All formula.
Armor All Semi-Matt Protectant is designed to slow the natural deterioration of surfaces such as vinyl, rubber, plastic, treated leather and sealed wood.
- Cleans by removing the grime that can erode the surface of vehicles.
- Protects your dashboard by guarding against fading and discolouration.
- Retains the suppleness of the surface to help prevent cracking due to expansion and contraction.
- Restores the original shine and colour of the surface.
- Can be used in many non-automotive applications – from patio furniture to leather handbags.
It’s easy to keep your car looking pristine with the Armor All Semi-Matt Protectant:
- Shake Semi-Matt Protectant spray well before use.
- Apply liberally to a clean cloth and spread evenly, or spray directly onto the surface (see Attention).
- Wipe off excess.
- Apply as needed to maintain surface appearance and protection.
WHERE TO USE:
- Leather and vinyl seats
- Rubber seals
- Plastic and wood trim
- Door panels and more
- Tyre sidewalls
- Vinyl convertible hoods
- Door mouldings and more
Inside the House:
- Leather and vinyl furniture
- Handbags and more
Outside the house:
- Sports equipment
- Patio furniture
- Trailer tyres and more
Frequently Asked Questions
To avoid overspray of Armor All Protectant onto your glass, spray the protectant directly onto a clean cloth and wipe.
Once the chemicals designed to keep them soft and supple have been ‘baked out’ by nature, it’s too late. But by using Protectant regularly, the process can be forestalled.
No – Regular use of Armor All Protectant will help to keep the surface looking new, but vinyl, rubber or plastic to will not become addicted to Protectant. Discontinuing use will therefore not harm the surfaces. The surface is simply unprotected.
Simply go over the surface a second time with a clean damp cloth after allowing the product to penetrate for 15 minutes.
No – Armor All Protectant is silicone fluid based and is formulated not to harm any vinyl, plastic or rubber material. Other protectants may contain aggressive solvents that can deteriorate tyres, dashboards etc.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discoloured, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.