- Active Preservative Action
- Easy to apply
- Penetrates Seal
Armor All® Protectant Gloss Finish is designed to slow the natural deterioration of car surfaces such as vinyl, rubber, plastic, treated leather and sealed wood – italso helps protect the seal around your doors and the vinyl wrapping on your car
Armor All Protectant Gloss Finish is a triple action product that:
- Cleans car surfaces and seals by removing the grime and debris that can erode the surface of vehicles.
- Gives protection to vinyl, rubber and plastic by guarding against the harmful effects of ozone, oxygen and ultraviolet rays.
- Helps prevent cracking, fading, discoloration and premature ageing.
- Can be used in many non-automotive applications.
- Enhances your car’s deep, rich look and adds beautiful shine.
Protectant Gloss Finish is safe and simple to use on a range of car surfaces and seal types – but there are a few things to be aware of as you apply the treatment.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply liberally to a clean cloth and spread evenly, or spray directly onto the surface (see Attention).
- Wipe off excess.
- Apply as needed to maintain surface appearance and protection.
TIPS & TRICKS:
Exterior plastic and rubber are exposed to UV damage too. Be sure to protect them every time you wash your car to keep it looking great.
Where to use Armor All Protectant Gloss Finish:
This product can protect a car’s interior surfaces, such as:
- Rubber seals
- Leather and vinyl seats
- Plastic and wood trim
- Door panels
It can also bolster a vehicle’s exterior, including:
- Tyre sidewalls
- Vinyl convertible hoods
- Door mouldings
There are also a range of ways to use Gloss Protect on other vehicles and some home surfaces.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
Armor All® Protectant Gloss Finish can also be applied by spraying directly onto the surface, and then wiping with a cloth. It works best when given time to penetrate. After a few minutes, the liquid will evaporate, leaving behind the active ingredients to protect and beatify the surface. If desired, light buffing with a dry cloth will remove excess product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Protectant Gloss Finish can offer protection to car surfaces and seals against the effects of UV damage, since it contains ingredients that absorb UV light. This can help reduce the risk of fading and cracking in rubber, plastic and vinyl.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discoloured, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.