- Armor All® Shine
- Deep clean
- Powerful cleaning
Armor All® Heavy Duty Car Wash is the ideal product for cars that need an extra powerful wash. It can be applied to pre-treat particularly stubborn areas such as tar, bird droppings, insects and tree sap, and can be diluted to provide a foaming, deep cleansing wash.
- Combines a deep-cleaning car wash with a safe and effective tar and bug remover
- Formulated for tough action on stubborn dirt even in cold water
- Safe for all automotive finishes, including clear coats
- Won’t strip wax or leave soapy residue, like washing up liquids
- Gives the car an “Armor All” shine while you wash
Whether you want to tackle those stubborn spots on your bodywork or give your car a standard wash, the Armor All Heavy Duty Car Wash is up for the job.
- Rinse car to remove excess dirt and grime.
- Add Armor All Heavy Duty Car Wash as required:
For a regular wash – Pour 30ml (three caps) into a bucket and mix thoroughly with cold water.
For a heavy duty car wash – Pour 60ml (six caps) into a bucket and mix thoroughly with cold water.
For removing stubborn spots and stains – Apply undiluted product directly, or with a sponge, onto spots. Allow to penetrate for 3 – 5 minutes. Wash, rinse and dry car.
- Wash car in sections with a sponge, cloth or towel.
- Rinse car immediately and dry with a soft, clean cloth, towel or a chamois leather.
TIPS & TRICKS:
Can also be used between washings to remove spots and stains before they damage the paint’s finish.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
Use on a cool surface away from direct sunlight with cold water.
Frequently Asked Questions
Household detergents, even “mild” dish-washing soaps, can strip away wax, leaving your paint unprotected. Because dish-washing soaps are designed to work in hot water they can leave a soapy film when used in cold water.
Armor All car washes are specially formulated to remove tough dirt and grime found on cars without stripping wax or leaving a soapy film.
To keep your car in top condition, clean it every 2-4 weeks using the following methods:
- Park your car in a cool shady spot.
- Wash the wheels and tyres first (this avoids splashing clean paint with dirt from the wheels).
- Wash the car’s exterior from top to bottom. Only wash one section at a time so the wash doesn’t dry before rinsing.
- Clean and protect the interior – seats, dashboard and door panels.
- Next, shine and protect your tyres, trim and bumpers with Armor All Protectant.
- Finally, clean your glass with an auto glass cleaner. We recommend Armor All Glass Cleaner.
- Wax your car every 6-8 weeks. Benefit in topping up your wax in-between washes with Armor All Speed Wax Detailer Spray. If the surface is dull, faded or scratched, use Armor All Colour Restorer.