- Cleans and Protects
- Easy to use
- Refreshing Scent
- New Car
Armor All® Gloss Protectant is designed to slow the natural deterioration of car surfaces such as vinyl, rubber, plastic, treated leather and sealed wood – italso helps protect the seal around your doors and the vinyl wrapping on your car
Armor All Gloss Protectant is a triple action product that:
- Cleans car surfaces and seals by removing the grime and debris that can erode the surface of vehicles.
- Gives protection to vinyl, rubber and plastic by guarding against the harmful effects of ozone, oxygen and ultraviolet rays.
- Helps prevent cracking, fading, discoloration and premature ageing.
- Can be used in many non-automotive applications.
- Enhances your car’s deep, rich look and adds beautiful shine.
Gloss Protectant is safe and simple to use on a range of car surfaces and seal types – but there are a few things to be aware of as you apply the treatment.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply liberally to a clean cloth and spread evenly, or spray directly onto the surface (see Attention).
- Wipe off excess.
- Apply as needed to maintain surface appearance and protection.
TIPS AND TRICKS:
Exterior plastic and rubber are exposed to UV damage too. Be sure to protect them every time you wash your car to keep it looking great.
Where to use Armor All® Gloss Protectant:
This product can protect a car’s interior surfaces, such as:
- Rubber seals
- Leather and vinyl seats
- Plastic and wood trim
- Door panels
It can also bolster a vehicle’s exterior, including:
- Tyre sidewalls
- Vinyl convertible hoods
- Door mouldings
There are also a range of ways to use Gloss Protect on other vehicles and some home surfaces.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
Armor All® Gloss Protectant can also be applied by spraying directly onto the surface, and then wiping with a cloth. It works best when given time to penetrate. After a few minutes, the liquid will evaporate, leaving behind the active ingredients to protect and beatify the surface. If desired, light buffing with a dry cloth will remove excess product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Gloss Protectant can offer protection to car surfaces and seals against the effects of UV damage, since it contains ingredients that absorb UV light. This can help reduce the risk of fading and cracking in rubber, plastic and vinyl