- Machine washable
- Microfibre Surfaces
A microfibre car drying towel is essential when cleaning your car as it will prevent you from leaving unwanted moisture, and therefore streaks, on the paintwork and glass. The strands are made from fibres derived from nylon, and polyester which makes them extremely durable and absorbent. Our microfibre car drying towels can absorb roughly 8 times more water than a normal towel.
- Exceptional absorbency – holds up to 8 times its weight in water
- Soft, gentle, non-scratch and lint free
- Easy care – machine washable and dryable
- Suitable for automotive and household applications
- Wipe wet surface in small sections at a time, wringing out excess water as needed.
- After use, thoroughly wash by hand or machine at a low temperature. Rinse well with clean water and leave to dry before storing.
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend the use of Armor All Microfibre Drying Towels or Armor All Chamois Leathers which are very high quality and the ultimate drying products. Our products will leave a smear-free finish on your paintwork and make drying your vehicle an easy task due to their exceptional absorbency.