- Easy to use
- Kills Bacteria
- 24CT Tub
- 20CT Flow
Armor All® Disinfectant Wipes are designed to clean and disinfect frequently contacted surfaces in the vehicle, which can build up on frequently touched areas in the car such as the steering wheel, gear stick, dashboard and door handles.
- Kills Coronavirus1
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses2
- Cleans and disinfects non-porous, lightly soiled surfaces
- Fills your car with a fresh, citrus scent
- Can be stored in your glove compartment for cleaning on the go.
1 per EN14476 against Modified Vaccinia Ankara
2 S. aureus, E. hirae, P.aeruginosa, Salmonella chollerasuis, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella typhimurium, C. albicans, Modified Vaccinia Ankara, Influenza A Virus H1N1 (swine), Hepatitis-B Virus (and HIV), Rota Virus, BVDV (Bovine Viral Diarrhoea)
Cleaning up spills and disinfecting frequently touched areas is simple with Armor All® Disinfectant Wipes.
- Wipe the lightly soiled surfaces with Armor All® Disinfectant Wipes.
- Product should be allowed to dwell on the surface for five minutes.
- Wipe off with a clean cloth.
- For heavier soiled surfaces use an appropriate cleaner first before wiping with Armor All® Disinfectant Wipes.
- Dispose of wipe in trash. Do not flush.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsYour car’s windows can accumulate dirt and dust particles, road grime, tree sap, water spots, bugs and bird droppings. Knowing how to clean auto glass and how to keep your windshield clean is essential for safe driving.
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discoloured, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.