- Si02- based technology improves water beading to clean and protect the vehicle
- Advanced hydrophobic (water-repelling technology) barrier for better protection
- Provides long-lasting results
Ceramic coating is a silica-based liquid polymer (Si02) which cures to form a protective layer that, when properly maintained, can have long-lasting results*. It provides an invisible protective barrier which prevents water staining, road dirt, bird droppings and other dirt from penetrating and damaging paintwork, glass, tyres, leather and interior surfaces. The ceramic coating helps keep vehicles clean, longer and with ease.
- Dirt-repelling technology
- Tough, durable finish
- Longer-lasting protection *
- Protects against UV rays
- Protects against scratches, watermarks, dust and grime
*vs. Untreated surfaces
The Armor All® Shield +Ceramic range is formulated to safely clean and deliver an optimized amount of Si02-based technology that provides even greater hydrophobic protection to your vehicle, inside and out.
Find out more about our complete Ceramic range Search (armorall.com)