- 5-in-1 formula
- Blocks stains
Fighting a never-ending battle against dust and lint? Armor All® Extreme Shield™ Protectant is the ideal solution to keep your vehicle’s interior clean and fresh. The 5-in-1 non-greasy formula, engineered with stain blocking technology, protects your car’s plastic, rubber and vinyl surfaces and leaves a medium level of shine. You need Armor All® Extreme Shield™ Protectant on your side!
- Shields against dust, dirt and lint build-up
- Contains stain blockers to protect from spills and soils
- Specially selected inhibitor polymers protect from UV damage
- Enhances depth of color with a medium shine to leave a non-greasy finish
Use Armor All® Extreme Shield™ Protectant on plastic, rubber and vinyl.
- Shake well.
- Apply liberally to a microfiber towel or spray directly onto surface.
- Spread evenly, leaving a light even coat.
- Wipe off excess but do not dry the surface.
- Allow to air dry.
- Apply as needed to maintain surface appearance and protection.
Tips and tricks: Extremely porous or faded surfaces may require multiple coats.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best protection comes from using a protectant every time you wash your car. Armor All® Extreme Shield™ Protectant helps protect your interior plastic, vinyl and rubber surfaces from damaging UV rays.
To avoid overspray of Armor All® Protectant onto your glass, spray the protectant directly onto a cloth (cotton & terry cloth work best) and wipe. Armor All® Original Protectant Wipes offer greater control to evenly treat surfaces.
Armor All® Extreme Shield™ Protectant is not designed for use on paint. Although the product will not harm your car’s paint finish, it may leave a dull or streaky appearance. For best results on paint, try using Armor All® Car Wash.
Armor All® Protectants are ideal for vinyl, and can help to prevent discoloration and fading on these surfaces. However, these products are not recommended for canvas or other fabrics. For these surfaces, try Armor All® Multi-Purpose Auto Cleaner or Armor All® Cleaning Wipes for a quick and easy way to clean your car’s fabric surfaces.
Armor All protectant and leather care protectant products contain surfactants and water-based silicone emulsions. They do not contain alcohols or petroleum distillates.