- Easy to use
- Tough on stains
Designed with a durable built in brush to assist with removing embedded grime and stains.
Your car’s fabrics are bound to pick up some dirt and stains from daily use. Cleaning is no longer a problem with Armor All car seat stain remover – specially formulated to get rid of tough ground-in dirt without drying out delicate surfaces or fading.
Use the handy built-in brush to perform a deep cleansing refresh of your fabrics and get back that all-new look.
- Great for tough, ground-in dirt, grease, and grime
- Safe for all your vehicle’s fabrics
- Features a helpful deep cleaning built-in brush
Follow our guidance to make each use its most effective.
- Shake well before use. Spray directly on surface to be cleaned. Flip brush down to in-crease spray coverage if needed.
- Allow to penetrate briefly.
- For scratch resistant surfaces, scrub with brush cap first, then a damp cloth or sponge. For other surfaces, rinse or wipe off with a damp cloth.
- Do not allow to dry on surface. Rinse spills and runoff.
WHERE TO USE:
Stain Remover Foam Cleaner is also effective on:
- Fabric and vinyl seats
- Rubber and plastic
- Carpets and floor mats
- Dashboards and door panels
- Vinyl tops and headliners
Help & Advice
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discoloured, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.