- Easy to use
- Fast-acting formula
- Foaming Formula
Keeping car windows clear is a must for safe driving. Our car window rain repellent formula forms a non-stick protective barrier against the elements. Once applied, Armor All Shield for Glass delivers unparalleled water-beading, dramatically increasing visibility – especially during wet weather driving.
Armor All Shield for Glass outperforms current market leading brands, according to independent testing measuring contact angle of water. It uses the same Shield protection you can expect from our other products and adding powerful repellent technology to leave a non-stick barrier on your glass.
- Repels rain, dirt and snow from the windscreen
- Effective at about 30 – 35 mph
- Improves driver visibility and driver safety, especially during wet weather driving
- Unique patent pending formulation
Armor All Shield for Glass out-protects, out-performs and out-beads.
Get the best results from your car window rain and snow repellent with the below guidance.
- Clean and dry the surface first before using product.
- Apply to cloth and wipe onto exterior glass. Allow the product to dry.
- Lightly buff with a clean cloth, turning frequently to clean/dry side, until clear. For best results in cold temperatures, buff with a slightly damp cloth until clear.
- Reapply as needed to top-up performance.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsYour car’s windows can accumulate dirt and dust particles, road grime, tree sap, water spots, bugs and bird droppings. Knowing how to clean auto glass and how to keep your windshield clean is essential for safe driving.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.