Liquid Cut & Polish
- Easy to use
- Long-lasting finish
- Micro fine abrasives
Use Armor All® Liquid Cut & Polish to help rejuvenate dull and faded paintwork. Specially formulated using micro fine abrasives, Armor All® Liquid Cut & Polish helps remove surface blemishes such as swirl marks, light scratches and oxidation.
It also helps restore paint colour, enhances surface reflection and boosts shine while delivering long-lasting protection from the elements.
- Helps rejuvenate dull & faded paintwork
- Helps restore colour and shine
- Helps remove surface imperfections
- Delivers lasting protection
Often bought together
Use these steps for using the liquid cut and polish to achieve the best results:
- Wash and chamois dry vehicle.
- Shake bottle well.
- Unscrew cap and remove the foil seal before first use.
- With a clean damp cotton cloth, apply a small amount of product to a small section of the paintwork at a time (approx 1/2 sqm) and lightly rub in a circular motion.
- Let dry to a white haze. Wipe off with clean, dry cotton or micro fibre cloth, turning frequently.
- To achieve a superior shine, use the ARMOR ALL® Polishing Cloth for buffing
For Best Results: Apply in the shade to a clean, dry, cool vehicle.
Help & Advice
The tricks of the trade
- Exterior Tips
How to polish and wax a carEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.