Outlast® Trim & Plastic Restorer
Restores Plastic & Vinyl Like New
Save $5 via mail-in rebate on any 2 Armor All® Outlast® products PRINT NOW
Over time, exterior trim, plastic, and rubber surfaces can become dull or discolored, caused by wear, weather, and the sun’s UV rays. Armor All® Outlast® Trim & Plastic Restorer can rejuvenate these worn and weathered surfaces to help them look like new again.
- Restores plastic, vinyl, and rubber trim
- Protects for over 100 car washes*
- Helps prevent fading, discoloration and oxidation
- Helps prevent damage caused by UV rays
- Safe for all trim colors
*Subjected to 120 consecutive automatic car wash cycles
TIPS & TRICKS
Extremely porous or faded surfaces may require multiple coats.
WHERE TO USE
Bumpers Door handles
Side mirrors Vinyl roof tops
- Shake bottle.
- Apply product onto damp microfiber towel or directly onto surface.
- Spread evenly, leaving a light coat.
- Allow to penetrate for at least 5 min.
- Using a damp terry cloth or microfiber towel, lightly wipe up excess product from surface.
Note: Armor All® Outlast® Trim & Plastic Restorer is safe for car exterior and interior plastic, rubber and vinyl surfaces. If the product contacts an unintended surface, wipe up with a dry towel.
8 fl. oz.
Expert Tips FAQs Product Advisor
© 2017 The Armor All/STP Products Company,
a Spectrum Brands company.