Fine leather requires special attention and care, especially when it’s subjected to the intense sun, heat & humidity in your car. Our Leather Care Protectant renews and revives leather’s natural beauty, to preserve that rich, soft, supple look and feel you love. Three ways to care for your leather at once:
- Cleansing Agents reach into the grain of the leather to remove dirt & soil
- Conditioners enhance leather’s rich, natural beauty & restore its supple feel
- Powerful Blocking Agents help protect against spills, stains, cracking, fading, discoloration & premature aging
Tips & Tricks
Spots and scuff marks can sometimes be removed with a pencil eraser, especially on lighter leather.
Where to Use
- Leather Seats
- Leather Paneling
- Leather Dash
Use only as directed. Not for where slipperiness may be hazardous. Do not use on or near clear plastic or glass (may cause smearing).
- Shake well.
- Apply liberally to a clean cloth or spray directly onto leather surface.
- Wipe evenly over the surface and remove excess.
- Apply as often as needed to clean, condition and protect your leather interior.
For Best Results
First test on inconspicuous area before use. Not for use on suede or unfinished leather.