- Eliminates dirt and soils
- Won’t leave greasy residue on hands
- Clear drying formula for multiple surfaces
Use on hard, nonporous surfaces: plastic, vinyl upholstery, metal, glass and painted surfaces.
Armor All® Disinfecting Wipes are effective against:
– *Influenza Type A Virus / Brazil, the Flu Virus – Norwalk Virus (Norovirus) – Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) – Salmonella enterica (Salmonella) – Escherichia coli (E. coli)
Where to Use
- Vinyl Upholstery
- Painted Surfaces
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
To Clean and Deodorize: Wipe surface with wipe. Let air dry. Discard used wipe in trash. Do not flush in toilet.
To Clean and Disinfect / Virucidal* Directions: Wipe surface with wipe until surface is visibly wet. Allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes. Let air dry. If surfaces are extremely dirty, clean first with another wipe before disinfecting. Discard used wipe in trash. Do not flush in toilet.
Sanitizing: To sanitize hard, nonporous, nonfood contact surfaces, wipe surface, using enough wipes to allow treated surface to remain wet for 15 seconds for Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538), Klebsiella pneumoniae (ATCC 4352) and Campylobacter jejuni (ATCC 29428). Let surface dry. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first. For plastic and painted surfaces, spot test on an inconspicuous area before use.
TO OPEN PACKAGE:
- Open lid and pull out wipe from center of roll.
- The next sheet pops up automatically.
- When finished, closed lid to retain moisture.
15ct. and 25ct.