- Protect all painted surfaces, chrome trim, plastic and wheels
- Defend against paint chips and scratches caused by road debris
- Stylize your vehicle to give it a distinctive look
- Easy to apply, easy to remove
- Scientifically formulated to resist the weather and elements for up to 3 months
- Customize your protection
- Protect against bugs, dirt and road debris
- Create racing stripes
- Give wheels a new look while protecting against brake dust
- On average, one can provides coverage for one of the following:
- Bug bra
Surface must be clean and dry. To protect surrounding areas from overspray, tape off with painter’s tape and newspaper. Shake can vigorously for up to one minute after mixing ball begins to rattle. Continue to shake can periodically throughout application. Use only in well-ventilated area away from heat sources and sparks.
- Hold can 6-12 inches from surface while spraying, moving back and forth, slightly overlapping each stroke.
- Apply 3-4 coats, allowing product to dry completely between applications.
- Before removing tape, re-spray along painted edges. Edges should be wet for tape removal
- Let dry before driving vehicle
Approximately 6-12 sq. ft. per can.
For Best Results
Avoid applying in breezy conditions. To avoid clogged nozzle, turn can upside-down and spray for 5 seconds after use. Do not stick pin or other objects into stem.
Use fingers to peel up edge of dried product. Continue to pull product up until completely removed. Dispose of peeled product in trash. For overspray, use Armor All® Bug and Tar Remover.