“ARMOR ALL® PRODUCT REVIEWS SWEEPSTAKES”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
2. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is: The Armor All/STP Products Company located at 44 Old Ridgebury Rd #300, Danbury, CT 06810. The Administrator is Source Marketing LLC. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
Ten (10) Winners (“Winners”) will each receive the following prize (“Prize”) each month during the promotion period: Armor All Prize Pack inclusive of Armor All® products. Approximate Retail Value: $25. Total Approximate Retail value (ARV) of ALL prizes is: $3,000.
Prizes are awarded “AS IS” and without Sponsor warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty or merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose). All expenses not specified in these Official Rules, including without limitation, taxes and insurance are the sole responsibility of prize winners.
Prizes cannot be sold, transferred or bartered in whole or in part, and no substitutions or cash equivalents allowed (except where indicated), except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If any prize (or part thereof) is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute another prize of comparable or greater value. All details of the prizes shall be determined solely by Sponsor.
Submission Guidelines: Submissions may not contain, include, or involve any of the following, as interpreted by Sponsor in its sole discretion:
- Crude, vulgar or offensive language;
- Explicit sexual language;
- Illegal drug or alcohol references;
- Social security numbers, phone numbers, personal addresses or any personal, identifiable information;
- Website or web page links;
- Derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, humiliate other people (publicly or otherwise), any assault or threatening of others;
- Trespass or the violation of other people’s rights or property;
- Illegal (e.g., discriminatory, harassing) or inappropriate activity, behavior or conduct (e.g., inflicting emotional distress);
- Conduct or activities in violation of these Official Rules;
- Any content that is otherwise or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable, or offensive;
- Content that was submitted previously in a promotion of any kind;
- Content that contains material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement;
- Content that disparages Sponsor, Administrators, or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Sweepstakes
5. RANDOM DRAWING and NOTIFICATION: A random drawing will be held on or about the fifth day of the subsequent month. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during that month. Potential winners will be contacted via email to confirm mailing address. All prizes will be shipped within six to eight (6-8) weeks following winner determination and confirmation of mailing address. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the prize, if the notification that Sponsor sends is returned as undeliverable, or the potential winner is otherwise unreachable for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor may award the prize to an alternate winner. Limit five (5) entries per month per person. By accepting a prize, winners represent that they have complied with these Official Rules. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Entry and acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor to use a winner’s name, city, state of residence, likeness and/or photograph and statements for advertising/trade and all other purposes, in any and all media, and all media now or hereafter known worldwide, including the Internet and social networking sites, without further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. U.S. federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to win a prize: (a) Employees or agents of Sponsor and Administrator and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, (b) individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Sweepstakes; and (c) persons who are in the immediate family of any person in any of the preceding categories (including mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, spouse, grandmother, grandfather, children or grandchildren), regardless of where they live; or persons who reside in the same household, whether related or not, as any person in any of the preceding categories. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor, Facebook, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled or damaged entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the Facebook tab. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Facebook tab or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. Any entries found or suspected to be submitted in this manner will be deemed ‘void’ by the Sponsor or Administrator. Entrants, by participating, agree that Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of Prize or participation in this Sweepstakes.
8. DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Connecticut, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Connecticut having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. WINNERS LIST: For official winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope postmarked by February 28, 2015 to: Winners List Request, “Armor All® Product Reviews Sweepstakes” c/o Source Marketing, 761 Main Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851.
10. OFFICIAL RULES: For a mailed copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, #10 envelope by January 28, 2014 to “Armor All® Product Reviews Sweepstakes” Official Rules, 761 Main Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851.