ARMOR ALL “ARMOR ALL® PRODUCT REVIEWS” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
2. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is: The Armor All/STP Products Company located at 44 Old Ridgebury Rd #300, Danbury, CT 06810. The Administrator is Source Marketing LLC. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
Ten (10) Winners (“Winners”) will each receive the following prize (“Prize”) each month during the promotion period: Armor All Prize Pack inclusive of Armor All® products. Approximate Retail Value: $25. Total Approximate Retail value (ARV) of ALL prizes is: $1,750.
Prizes are awarded “AS IS” and without Sponsor warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty or merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose). All expenses not specified in these Official Rules, including without limitation, taxes and insurance are the sole responsibility of prize winners.
Prizes cannot be sold, transferred or bartered in whole or in part, and no substitutions or cash equivalents allowed (except where indicated), except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If any prize (or part thereof) is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute another prize of comparable or greater value. All details of the prizes shall be determined solely by Sponsor.
Submission Guidelines: Submissions may not contain, include, or involve any of the following, as interpreted by Sponsor in its sole discretion:
- Crude, vulgar or offensive language;
- Explicit sexual language;
- Illegal drug or alcohol references;
- Social security numbers, phone numbers, personal addresses or any personal, identifiable information;
- Website or web page links;
- Derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, humiliate other people (publicly or otherwise), any assault or threatening of others;
- Trespass or the violation of other people’s rights or property;
- Illegal (e.g., discriminatory, harassing) or inappropriate activity, behavior or conduct (e.g., inflicting emotional distress);
- Conduct or activities in violation of these Official Rules;
- Any content that is otherwise or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable, or offensive;
- Content that was submitted previously in a promotion of any kind;
- Content that contains material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement;
- Content that disparages Sponsor, Administrators, or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Contest
5. RANDOM DRAWING and NOTIFICATION: A random drawing will be held on or about the third day of the subsequent month. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during that month. Potential winners will be contacted via email to confirm mailing address. All prizes will be shipped within six to eight (6-8) weeks following winner determination and confirmation of mailing address. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the prize, if the notification that Sponsor sends is returned as undeliverable, or the potential winner is otherwise unreachable for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor may award the prize to an alternate winner. Limit five (5) entries per month per person. By accepting a prize, winners represent that they have complied with these Official Rules. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Entry and acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsor to use a winner’s name, city, state of residence, likeness and/or photograph and statements for advertising/trade and all other purposes, in any and all media, and all media now or hereafter known worldwide, including the Internet and social networking sites, without further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. U.S. federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to win a prize: (a) Employees or agents of Sponsor and Administrator and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, subsidiaries, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, (b) individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Sweepstakes; and (c) persons who are in the immediate family of any person in any of the preceding categories (including mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, spouse, grandmother, grandfather, children or grandchildren), regardless of where they live; or persons who reside in the same household, whether related or not, as any person in any of the preceding categories. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor, Facebook, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled or damaged entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the Facebook tab. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Facebook tab or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. Any entries found or suspected to be submitted in this manner will be deemed ‘void’ by the Sponsor or Administrator. Entrants, by participating, agree that Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of Prize or participation in this Sweepstakes.
8. DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Connecticut, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Connecticut having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. WINNERS LIST: For official winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope postmarked by February 28, 2014 to: Winners List Request, Armor All “Armor All® Product Reviews” Sweepstakes c/o Source Marketing, 761 Main Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851.
10. OFFICIAL RULES: For a mailed copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, #10 envelope by July 16, 2013 to Armor All “Armor All® Product Reviews” Sweepstakes Official Rules, 761 Main Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851.
Last Revised: November 5, 2010
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Armored AutoGroup collects personal information from visitors to this Site such as names, postal addresses, e-mail addresses, user ID, password and, if you make an online purchase, credit card information.
Personal information is collected only for specific purposes and with the knowledge of the person providing the personal information. To access the Site you are not required to register or submit any personal information.
The content of this Site is not directed to children and Armored AutoGroup does not knowingly collect personal information from persons under eighteen years of age.
Why Do We Collect This Personal Information?
Purposes for which Armored AutoGroup may collect personal information online include, but are not limited to:
Sweepstakes and Contest Entries. From time to time, Armored AutoGroup offers sweepstakes, contests and other promotions (each, a “Promotion”) that require online registration. Persons wishing to participate in those Promotions are asked to provide some personal information. Some of the information requested for this purpose is optional, but other requested information, such as the individual’s name and e-mail address, is mandatory because it will be needed to identify and notify winners. Also, some Promotions may require selection of a user ID and password by the individual. You should carefully review the rules, if any, of each Promotion in which you participate through the Site, as they may contain additional important information about Armored AutoGroup’s use of your personal information. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of your personal information conflict with this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall control.
Coupon and Rebate Requests. Visitors to the Site may be offered the opportunity to apply for rebates or request discount coupons associated with Armored AutoGroup products. Those visitors may be asked to provide certain personal information such as names, postal addresses and e-mail addresses in connection with those offers.
“Contact Us” and “Write to Us” Features. Armored AutoGroup encourages visitors to the Site to contact us with questions and requests. Armored AutoGroup also offers e-mail news updates for visitors who expressly request that service. Personal information of persons using these features may be collected in order to facilitate our responses to those inquiries.
Product Registration. Purchasers of certain Armored AutoGroup products may want to register their purchases online so that they can take advantage of warranties, product updates and other benefits. Purchasers are asked to submit certain personal information such as names, postal addresses and e-mail addresses as part of the product registration process.
Loyalty Program Registration. Armored AutoGroup offers various “loyalty” programs that provide benefits to purchasers of Armored AutoGroup products. The loyalty program online registration process requests personal information concerning the individual who signs up. Participants in loyalty programs also may need to provide personal information in order to redeem program benefits.
Requests for Consumer Brochures and Videos. Armored AutoGroup may offer product information, including brochures and videos, through the Site. Persons ordering those materials are asked to provide their name and postal address.
What Other Information Do We Collect?
We collect non-personally identifiable information, which does not personally identify you, in the following ways:
Consumer Surveys. Armored AutoGroup sometimes conducts online consumer surveys or asks for information from persons completing online forms. This information, such as household size, past purchases and household income, is provided voluntarily and is never required for participation in a sweepstakes, contest or loyalty program, to register a product or to obtain product information. When such information is not combined with any personal information, such information is considered to be non-personally identifiable information, as it does not personally identify you or any other user.
Aggregated Information. Additionally, we may aggregate personal information in a manner such that the information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site, for example, by using personal information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code. Such aggregate information is considered non-personally identifiable information for purposes of this Policy.
“Clickstream” Data. The Site automatically collects certain data concerning its interactions with visitors that facilitate Site operation, management and planning. Such data may include the IP address of your computer, the date and time of an online request, the type of browser and operating system used by your computer, the time required to download information you requested, and error codes generated while your browser is in contact with the Site.
How Do We Use the Personal Information We Collect?
Personal information provided by consumers and visitors to our Site is used to fulfill requests and transactions submitted through the Site. For example, if you choose to purchase a product or service through the Site, we may use your personal information to process your transaction and fulfill your order. If you contact us through the Site, we will use your personal information to respond to your queries and requests. If you register a product through the Site, we will use your personal information to fulfill your registration, and if you sign up for a loyalty program, we will use your personal information to administer the program.
From time to time, in our sole discretion, we may use your personal information to send to you important information regarding the Site, or changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information may be important to your use of the Site, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications.
If you choose to opt-in, we may use your personal information to send you marketing-related e-mails from us or from the particular brands to which you opted- in. If you change your mind, and would prefer not to receive such marketing-related e-mails, please review the “Opt-In Policy” section below.
We may also use your personal information for our internal business purposes, such as for data analysis, for audits, to improve our website, to analyze usage patterns and to improve our services.
When Do We Disclose the Personal Information We Collect?
We may provide your personal information to our third party service providers to fulfill requests and transactions submitted through the Site. For example, Armored AutoGroup may use third party service providers to conduct consumer surveys, and Armored AutoGroup sometimes shares information submitted in connection with sweepstakes, contests, loyalty programs and other programs with vendors that Armored AutoGroup has retained to administer those and other programs. Armored AutoGroup may also share certain information with third party organizations for the purpose of processing your credit card transactions. Armored AutoGroup seeks to restrict third parties’ use of such data to the purposes for which it has been provided and to ensure the third parties do not disclose that information to unauthorized parties.
Armored AutoGroup may from time to time share your personal information with our affiliates, or with our business and promotional partners that offer products or services that we believe will be of interest to you. If would prefer that we not share your personal information with our affiliates or with our business and promotional partners for their marketing purposes, please review the “Opt-In Policy” section below.
Although Armored AutoGroup seeks to require companies with which it does business, and to which personal information is provided, to protect such personal information, Armored AutoGroup cannot be responsible for third parties’ violations of this Policy or of any other rights of visitors or consumers that use this Site.
Armored AutoGroup may transfer personal information and other information, collected online from visitors and consumers, to a purchaser or successor entity in connection with the sale of Armored AutoGroup, a subsidiary or affiliate or line of business associated with Armored AutoGroup, or substantially all of the assets of Armored AutoGroup or one of its subsidiaries, affiliates or lines of business.
How Do We Use the Non-Personally Identifiable Information We Collect?
Because non-personally identifiable information does not personally identify you, we may use such information for any purpose. In addition, we reserve the right to share such non-personally identifiable information, which does not personally identify you, with third parties, for any purpose. For example, we may share non-personally identifiable information collected in connection with consumer surveys and other activities, with consumer research and marketing firms.
In some instances, we may combine non-personally identifiable information with personal information (such as embedding e-mail addresses in cookies or where specific programs associated with this Site require a user ID and password, and you have the option of requesting that we save your user ID and password so that you will not have to reenter that information the next time you access the Site — this function is accomplished by placement of a cookie). If we do combine any non-personally identifiable information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by us as personal information hereunder as long as it is so combined.
Third Party Links
Armored AutoGroup takes measures designed to prevent unauthorized intrusion to the Site and the alteration, acquisition or misuse of personal information. Armored AutoGroup cautions consumers and visitors to this Site, however, that no network is entirely secure. Accordingly, Armored AutoGroup cannot be responsible for loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition of personal information furnished to this Site and/or stored by us, or for any damages resulting from such loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition.
If you do not wish to receive marketing-related e-mails from us, or if you would prefer that we do not share your personal information (on a going-forward basis) with our affiliates and/or with our business and promotional partners for such affiliates’ and/or business and promotional partners’ marketing purposes, you may opt-out of receiving such marketing-related e-mails or from such sharing by logging in to your preference center or by clicking here. Please note that you may be given a choice as to whether you wish to cease receiving marketing messages from a particular brand as well as from Armored AutoGroup generally. If you decide to opt out of receiving all marketing-related e-mails from Armored AutoGroup, we will also cease sharing your personal information for direct marketing purposes on a going-forward basis with our affiliates and with our business and promotional partners.
We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of affiliates or business and promotional partners with which we have already shared your personal information (i.e., to which we have already provided your personal information as of the date that we implement your opt-out request). If you wish to cease receiving marketing-related e-mails from such affiliates or business and promotional partners on a going-forward basis, please contact such affiliates or business and promotional partners directly or utilize any opt-out mechanisms set forth in their respective privacy policies or marketing-related e-mails.
Changing or Removing Your Personal Information
If you would like to review, correct, update or remove personal information that you have previously provided to us through the Site, you may do so by logging in to your preference center and making changes.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed therefrom. We are not responsible for removing information from the databases of third parties with whom we have already shared your personal information.
Offline v. Online Practices
This Policy applies solely to Armored AutoGroup’s online information-gathering and dissemination practices in connection with the Site, and does not apply to any of our practices conducted offline, with the following exception. Armored AutoGroup may merge information collected about you through offline means with information that is stored in our databases along with information gathered online. Any such merged information, however, will not be disclosed to others except as permitted by this Policy.
We encourage you to read this Policy before using the Site, and not to use the Site if you disagree with any part of this Policy. Your use of the Site signifies your agreement to all terms of this Policy.
Please note that Armored AutoGroup may revise this Policy from time to time. You should bookmark and periodically review this page to ensure that you are familiar with the most current version of this Policy. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by checking the “Last Revised” legend at the top of the Policy. Use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect.
This Policy is the sole authorized statement of Armored AutoGroup’s practices concerning the collection, use and protection of personal information through this Site. Any summaries of this Policy generated by third party software or otherwise (for example, in connection with the “Platform for Privacy Preferences” or “P3P”) shall have no legal effect, are in no way binding upon Armored AutoGroup, and neither supersede nor modify this Policy.
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to the Armored AutoGroup Security/Privacy at email@example.com or at the following physical mailing address: Armored AutoGroup Inc., 44 Old Ridgebury Road, Suite 300 Danbury CT 06810.